About Caryn Walsh
I’m Caryn Walsh. I help women of all ages, across different continents, THRIVE!
I am a psychotherapist, specialist in leadership and people development, international motivational speaker, executive coach and I’m passionate about women. I’ve been by their side for years!
I have worked with, coached and guided women on 3 continents for over 3 decades.
A sneak peek into my background
- I lectured in psychology at two leading Sydney Universities for more than 10 years
- I ran a successful counselling practice for twenty years
- I have worked with over 10 000 women in my career
- I have consulted to more than 5000 Organisations in leadership and team development and women in business
- I am a specialist in dealing with domestic violence
- I write and deliver training programs around the world focusing on leadership, teams and empowering women and helping them THRIVE!
- I coach and guide women of all ages – young females, CEO’s of large Organisations and women on Boards
- I speak at Conferences within Australia and internationally on a regular basis
- I write e-books and international media articles
Caryn Walsh – ‘Australia’s answer to Oprah Winfrey!
Natalie Welch, Manager, People and Culture, Challenge Community Services explains:
‘She’s Australia’s answer to Oprah Winfrey’.
Audiences, clients, colleagues and friends describe Caryn as very funny, with endless energy and optimism, and an incredible joy for living and helping those around her become all they want to be.
She is, quite simply, one of those dynamos who greatly impacts those she meets in the most positive ways.
For further testimonials, check here
Awards and Achievements
- Coach: of the 2016 Australian CEO of the Year (APAC)
- Finalist: 2015 Australian Learning and Development Professional of the Year Award (AITD)
- Finalist: 2015 Australian Woman in International Business Award (Premiers NSW Export Awards)
- Winner: 2016 Top Teams Creating and Sustaining High Performance (AITD)
- Chair of the Organising Committee for the 2016 Stop the Violence Domestic Violence Conference
- Conferences: Spoken at more than 400 Conferences over the last 20 years
The Wind Beneath my Wings
I am not alone. I have support! I am surrounded by three gifted women:
- Gail Miller – there is nothing Gail cannot organise, get sorted, do fantastically well
- Sue Nielsen – a keen observer of human behaviour, successful psychologist, Sue and I bounce ‘women ideas’ around
- Mariyana Jozic (fondly called MJ) – marketing guru, technological wizard, MJ does all posts, blogs and everything techo needed