Empowering Women to Thrive at Work
We value your privacy and would never spam you
A 12 Stage Program customised to suit your needs.
Depending on your needs, you can choose some or all of the topics outlined below to suit the development needs of the women in your Workforce.
After training, developing, counselling and coaching thousands of women over 25 years and realising the challenges they face at all levels - in business, relationships, leadership, at home, in the community and within themselves – we decided to take action.
So, we wrote the Empowering Women to Thrive at Work 12 stage Program for women everywhere.
Gender inequality and empowering women are key motivating forces behind this Program which has been designed to help women in the workforce gain confidence, improve their skills and feel more empowered in all situations – communicating, presentations, dealing with difficult people, professional empowerment, negotiating and in conflict – to help them stand their ground, have their say and be better equipped in every aspect of their professional lives.
And to create wonderful opportunities for themselves and others.
Topics in the Program
Depending on your needs, you can choose some or all of the topics outline below to suit the development needs of the women in your Workforce
Leading with Impact
Top Teams! Creating and Sustaining High Performance
Personal and Professional Empowerment – creating a more confident you!
You, the Emotionally Intelligent Woman
Communicating Assertively and with Confidence
Courageous Conversations at Work – dealing with difficult people and situations
Increasing your Resilience in a working environment
Powerful Presentations – Stand and Deliver!
Stress, Self-Care and work-life balance as a woman
Goal-Setting for Women – Create the future you want
- More engaged employees
- Increased confidence and competence in all work situations
- Increased productivity and efficiencies
- High staff morale
- Greater buy in
- More empowered women at all levels of your Workforce
- Depending on your needs, you can choose some or all of the topics outlined below to suit the development needs of the women in your Workforce.
- As an example: One of our large clients recently chose for us to conduct 7 of the 12 stages for women in their workplace. It was so successful they are now rolling it out nationwide.