fbpx
Webinar 01 2019 - Caryn Walsh

 

Setting Goals for 2019!

92 Percent of People Don't Achieve Their Goals.
Learn what makes the other 8 percent successful!

privacy We value your privacy and would never spam you

It’s that time of the year again.  New Year!  And we’re thinking about what we want to do differently this year, how our life is going to change and what we need to do to create this ‘transformation.’

Some of us sigh!  Not again!  Not more goals that I’ll set and not achieve.

For many of us this time of year goal-setting just makes us frustrated and annoyed…. with ourselves.  Because we know we just don’t stick to them.  At least we haven’t in the past.

It’s time to learn how to keep motivated, no matter what.

A staggering 92 % of people who set their New Year’s goals never achieve them, so how can we do what the other successful 8% do to give us a better chance of success?

Join us for this unforgettable webinar!

Join Caryn Walsh, international women’s coach, leadership and team development specialist and Coach of the 2016 Australian CEO of the Year to talk about keeping motivation up to make sure you get your goal setting right, once and for all!