You, the Emotionally Intelligent Woman
For women, emotional intelligence is a critical skill to have in all parts of our lives – at work and in our private lives.
Daniel Goleman’s ‘emotional intelligence’ is defined as the ‘ability to manage your own emotions and those of others around you.’ Simply it means to have enough insight, self-control and empathy for yourself and others to ensure you have a high level of social functioning.
How to improve emotional intelligence is key to learning how to create great relationships around you – personally and professionally.
In this Program, we teach you topics such as -
- What exactly is Emotional Intelligence and how important is it in all aspects of your life?
- 10 characteristics of emotionally intelligent woman and how to learn them
- The different types of intelligences that you can use in the workplace
- The 5 competencies that make you emotionally intelligent
- How to become more emotionally intelligent in your business life
- How to create more emotionally intelligent teams and Organisations
Emotional Intelligence is a major factor in our success. It is the most
potent weapon in our armoury.
It helps boost our self-awareness, self-control, motivation, empathy and social skills, all of which help us become much better people and leaders.