Increasing Resilience in Women
What a fantastic webinar we had on Wednesday June 29! With more than 45 women from all over the world the Webinar, we talked for over an hour about the ways in which women can increase resilience. There are 6 Key Things Women Need To Know To Be More Resilient.
Defined as the ‘ability to bounce back in the face of adversity’ resilience is a much studied phenomenon, particularly in the areas of natural disasters and warfare, for example, but with increased momentum towards understanding how people can learn resilience.
Examples of resilient women are many, including the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Mother Theresa and Malala, the young Pakistan born female who was shot in the head by the Taliban after they found her guilty of promoting education to young females.
6 Key Things About A Resilient Woman
- Has a constantly positive image of the future
- Sees ‘bad’ things that happen to her as temporary
- Doesn’t let setbacks affect her whole life
- When she doesn’t succeed, she doesn’t take it personally
- Is clear on goals – and a desire to achieve them
- Has compassion and shows empathy
- Never sees herself as a victim
Would you like help to become more resilient and effective in your daily living? Email email@example.com
Our website is being updated. In the meantime, go to our existing website www.carynwalsh.com.au to download your free relationship e-book.
Photo courtesy of www.bbc.com